Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Arrival: Piper Marie Lambert

I suppose I should preface this post with a date. This did not just happen in May 2011! Piper arrived November 3, 2010. I have had a mental block and have fallen woefully behind in my posts. So far behind, in fact, that it has become overwhelming when I approach the blog. But I am resolved to continue. Not only to continue; but to catch up. These next postings may not be the verbose versions of the past.

Kyle and Sarah added another daughter to their family and to our family's grandchildren. We now have six total. Each has been a miracle gift. They are all unique, special, etc. Words fail to fully express our feelings.

Newborns always seem so small and fragile regardless how big they are.

Piper has a good grip and a hidden full head of hair.

 Grandma provides some special loving for Big Sister Logan. Logan was really taking it well in stride.

And with a Little Sister this precious, why would Logan do other wise.

Grandma gets her share of quality time with our most recent arrival.

Logan is right at Mom's side. She is so sweet to her little sister. I'm sure she will be a great sister for Piper.

Last and certainly NOT least is Dad. Kyle and Sarah are a pair of great parents. Don't take my word for it; ask Logan.

The twice happy daddy and his newest bundle of joy.

The most hair of any of the six. What a doll!

This is the last time I have seen Piper keep a pacifier in by herself.

No comments: